Friday, May 28, 2010

County Whips...don't stop the crop

In the past, I'd always been somewhat hesitant in embracing the thinner, whippier implements such as the crop, cane, and switch.

But recently I was paid a surprise visit by a crop.

I can safely say that I have met my match. I may have a high tolerance; I may be stingy with the tears; I may display a false bravada. But this crop was the great equalizer, and was not even administered with much force.

Did I love it? I am loathe to love it. So, that's a "yes, Sir".

You can purchase yours at: http://www.countywhips.uk.com/.

This is a child's riding crop, measuring an approximate 24" of leather-bound glory.

It creates a lovely sound while cutting through the air and lands with a resounding zing on the backside.

It can be quite painful, so be forewarned. Full force is only necessary under the direst of circumstances. But it can also add a little fun to the toybox, an interesting shake-up to your routine.

I highly recommend this for the uninitiated looking to dabble with their more experienced partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To submit your review, please email me at thepinkreviews@gmail.com