Friday, May 28, 2010

Open for submission

I'm just one woman. And I have limited time and funding...but, wow, I love testing new products and implements. Fun stuff like dildos and paddles and restraints and vibrators and kink wear.

If you have a product that you absolutely loved (or hated) send me a review and a link to the product. Be sure to tell me if you would like to remain anonymous or if you'd like to post under your google id (include your blog link, too, if you have one).

Sidenote: I am a grammar and spelling snob. So if I see obvious grammatical or spelling issues, I will be using my red pen to correct them. No offense intended!

Email your reviews to: thepinkreviews@gmail.com

This is an advertising-free zone. All reviews will be honest and for the purposes of seeking out the very best in kinky merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To submit your review, please email me at thepinkreviews@gmail.com